- CABINDA is a state located between CONGO and the Democratic Republic of CONGO.
- It is a Portugese Protectorate (as defined by the Cabindo-Potuguese Treaties of 1883, 1884 and 1885)
- Novembre 1975 : CABINDA is military invaded by Angola with the help of Sovieto-Cuban armies and the complicity of communist Portuguese.
- It is a territory reconized by the Portuguese Constitution of 1933, separated from Angola, a Portuguese colony since the Fifteenth century.
- Since then, CABINDA remained military occupied by Angola which applies a strategy of extermination, ethnic purification and impoverishment of the Cabindese people while the international opinion shows a quasi-general indifference.
- Although CABINDA has enormous resources, for example crude oil (providing 4 billions US $ per year for the Angolese invaders), the Cabindese people is living in a terrible poverty.
CABINDA IS NOT ANGOLA